Yogurt Soup 🍲
Another quick and easy winter delight !!
• Heat 1/2tsp of butter in a pan and add in some chopped garlic
• Let the garlic turn slightly brown and add in some pre boiled chickpeas (I used canned one)
• Slightly mash the chickpeas
• Add in salt & pepper
• Add in 2 tbsp of ground oats (I used two tablespoons for 1 cup of soup)
• Also add in 1/2 of veggie broth cube(optional)
• Sauté for a min
• Add in a cup of water
• Once the water comes to a boil, add in a pinch of dried thyme
• Turn the flame low and add in 5 tbsp of yogurt (to maker the recipe vegan you can use any vegan yogurt)
• Let it simmer for a minute
• Turn of the heat and add in some chopped parsley
It’s tasty so good!! Serve it with some bread.
You can also add some quick cooking oats to this soup and enjoy this wholesome dish.
I wasn’t keen on having meat today so kept it vegetarian. You can also add some shredded chicken. It tastes so good 😍