Yogurt Baked Fritters 🤩
These crispy yogurt fritters are yummy and delicious. They are easy to make and non fried. But the crispness is as good as any deep fried fritter!
• To 700gms of greek yogurt, add 1/2cup of chopped coriander, 2tbsp of fried onions (you can also use raw onions but I was in no mood of chopping🤷♀️), 1/2cup of any gragted cheese, 2tbsp of crumbled cottage cheese (paneer)(Frisch käse can also be used). Add salt, white pepper, chili flakes and paprika powder as per your taste.
• Add 2tbsp of chickpea flour and mix it well
• The dough should be thick enough so that it sticks to the spoon and doesn’t fall
• Make small flat balls and coat them in bread crumbs
• Place the parchment paper on a baking tray, brush it with some oil and put the flat balls on it
• In a preheated oven bake them at 200C for 20 mins or till the fritters turn nice and crispy
Serve it with your favorite dip!!
Do give it a try!!
I am sure you will love it 🥰