The most delicious Broccoli!!
This is my most favorite way to prepare Broccoli. This tangy and mouthwatering recipe is so so good that I can bet it will be your favorite way too if you give it a try.
ps. the start of the show is our “the.foodaholic magic masala” (spice mixture)😉 You can literally add this to any stir fry and make it awesome 😎
✨the.foodaholic Magic Masala✨ ~
• Dry roast 1 cup of chickpea flour
• Let it cool and add in 1tsp of each garlic powder, dry roasted cumin powder, dry mango powder, red chili powder, chaat masala, pepper powder and turmeric.
• Coarsely grind some roasted peanuts and add it to the mixture.
• the.foodaholic magic masala is ready. You can add it to any stir fry, curry and even stew.
• Heat 1/2 tsp of olive oil in a pan and add in 2tsp of black mustard seeds
• When the mustard seeds begin to pop add in the broccoli florets (make sure that they are dried well after you wash them)
• Add in salt as per your taste
• When the broccoli are slightly cooked (we don’t want mushy broccoli. Just wait till it turns slightly darker green in color) add in 4tbsp of the magic masala.
• Coat the florets well in the powder (add more masala if needed). In case if it looks dry sprinkle some water
• When the broccoli are well coated add in 2tsp olive oil and sauté it well (this is complete optional)
• Turn of the flame and add in some lemon juice. Sprinkle some chaat masala and serve it hot
This lip smacking deliciousness is ready!!
Enjoy it with some yogurt dip. You can also serve it with some chapatti or rice. Can also be added to your salad or Buddha bowl.
This dish is a sweetheart. Very adjusting 😉