Stuffed Sweet Peppers 🌶
Starting the Monday with these yummy stuffed peppers!!
This can be an easy weekday recipe which does not involve too much chopping (I mean less chopping is always a win win for me😉)
• In a pan add in a tsp of oil, add in the 250gms of ground meat (the quantity of the meat depends the number of pepper you need to stuff in)(also you can go for the meat of your choice. I used ground turkey. Vegetarians/Vegans can use mock meat as well 😍)
• To the meat add in 1/2tsp turmeric, any 1tsp curry powder, 1tsp paprika powder, 1tsp garlic powder, salt and black pepper powder as per your taste
• When the meat is cooked add in a cup of baby spinach leaves
• When the spinach leaves release its water, let the mixture completely dry and turn of the heat
• Take the sweet pepper, cut it into half
• Put a layer of cream cheese
• Add in some jalapeño if you like the heat
• Stuff the pepper with the meat mixture prepared
• Sprinkle some shredded cheese on top
• In a preheated oven, bake it for 20mins at 200C
Serve it hot😍
It goes very well with some tomato salsa♥️☺️😋
It is a perfect easy snack option. Honestly I have it for my lunch/dinner.
You can make them for your weekday meal preps. I usually do this so on weekdays all I have to do is pop them in the oven and Voila my weekdays are sorted!!😎
You can also serve them on your Christmas/New Year’s eve dinner 🥳
ps. You can use capsicums/bell peppers also. But I highly recommend using the red ones as they are a little sweet and complement the flavors better!!