Stuffed Padrón Peppers (brat paprika) 😍
Padrón peppers are a variety of peppers from north western Spain. They are bright green in color and generally they aren’t so hot in taste.
In case you don’t get Padrón pepper you can use any chili for this recipe (which is mild and not so hot in taste😉)
• Heat a pan on medium heat and dry roast 2 red chilies, 1/2cup of desiccated coconut, 1/2cup of peanut, 2tbsp of gram lentils and 1inch piece of dried tamarind
• When they are nicely roasted and turn slightly brown in color, allow them to cool and grind them to a coarse powder
• Season the mixture with some salt as per your taste and 1tbsp of powdered jaggery
• Make a slit on the chilies and stuff them generously with the mixture
• Now, heat a pan on medium flame, add some olive oil and roast the chilies
• Turn off the heat when the chilies are well roasted
• Squeeze some lemon juice & enjoy it hot
These are my favorite!!
They make a perfect snack for your barbecue days. Rather than tossing them on pan you can grill them.
Yum yum yum!!!!!
Do give this recipe a try. Follow the.foodaholic for more!!