Semolina Savory Muffins 🤩
Today’s recipe is a leftover makeover 😉
I had some mashed potatoes (basically samosa masala) which was transformed into this quick and easy snack. You can also have it in breakfast/snack/dinner 😍
It is soft, savory and of course yummy 😋
• Take a cup of semolina. Add in a cup of yogurt. Mix it well.
• Add in salt and some mashed potatoes (1 cup) (I added in my samosa masala..you can also use any left over curry. Just slightly mash it and adjust the water accordingly)
• Add in cheese, coriander leavers,chili flakes,pepper and spring onions (you can add whatever seasoning or vegetables you have. Grated carrots and chopped capsicum would be some great options to add)
• Mix it well. Add in some water if required. The mixture should look like a cake batter.
• Once done add in a tbsp of fruit salt. Mix it and divide the batter in the muffin cups(keep everything on hand because we do not want to wait much after adding the fruit salt)
• I also sprinkled some sesame and kalonji seeds on top(completely optional)
• In a water bath bake it at 180C for 15mins or until a knife inserted comes out clean
• Allow it to cool and serve it with a dip of your choice!!
I being a ketchup lover like to have it with some tomato ketchup!!
It tastes really good😍
The best thing about this recipe is that you can throw in so many vegetables in the batter.