Oats Christmas Cookies 🎄
Christmas definitely makes me very happy. Here are some healthy oats Christmas cookies that will give you the much needed Christmas vibes without worrying about the calories 😉
• Wet Ingredients:
Mix 1 egg, 2tbsp of melted butter, 1tsp vanilla extract, honey as per your desired sweetness (I added 4tbsp. If you used liquid sweetener mix it with the wet ingredients. In case using powder sweetener mix it with the dry ingredients)
• Dry Ingredients:
Mix 1 & 1/2 cup of ground old fashioned oats, add 1 cup of whole wheat flour, a pinch of salt, 1 tbsp of baking powder.
• Add in the wet mixture to the dry mixture. Mix it to a dough like consistency.
• Divided the dough into 3 parts
• Use 2 parts for the candy cane cookies. Mix red food color in one. Put the dough in the refrigerator in at least an hour.
• We will use the 3rd part for the reindeer cookies. Add brown food color to it and put the mixture in the fridge (you can also use cocoa powder but when using cocoa powder add it to the dry ingredient)
• Shape the cookies to the desired shape
• In a preheated oven bake them at 180C for 15 mins
Your cute and healthy Christmas Cookies are ready 😍
Hope you enjoy making them!!