Lasagna Soup 🍲
Another fall/winter favorite 1 pot recipe !!
Perfect for those on keto or low carb diet 😍
Yummy Cheesy Deliciousness in a Bowl 😍
• Heat 1 tbsp of olive oil and add some ground meat of your choice (I added 250grams of ground turkey)
• Cook it till the meat turns brown
• Add in a cup of chili onions and cook it for a min
• Add in a tsp of minced garlic and mix it
• Add in a cube of chicken broth (you can also use regular chicken broth. If you use regular broth add it after you add the tomatoes )
• Season it with dried Italian herb mix(1 tsp), oregano(1 tsp), thyme(1/4 tsp), parsley(1 tsp), chili flakes and salt & pepper as per your taste.
• Now add in 1 canned diced tomatoes and 1 can of water (when using chicken broth, replace the water with the broth)
• Allow it to cook on medium heat for 5 mins
• Meanwhile peal 1 zucchini and depending on the size cut it as shown in the picture
• We now want to make the lasagna sheets from zucchini- to do so take the peeler and peal out strands from the zucchini (refer to the images 🧏♀️)
• Now add the zucchini strips to the soap and cook it for another minute
• Turn of the flame. Serve it in the bowl. Top it with some ricotta cheese, mozzarella and parmesan.
• You can have the soup as it is. But what I like to do is to pop it in the oven in broiler till the cheese melts
This is yumminess magnified!!
This 1 pot recipe will not take more than 15mins. ⏱
Also works great as a left over. So you can always batch cook it💁♀️
ps. To make it a vegetarian recipe, replace the meat with mushrooms, lentils and minced soya chunks😋