Isn’t it pretty!!♥️
• Take 1 cup whole wheat flour
• Take in 1 cup old fashioned oats and 4 tbsp of pumpkin + sunflower seeds. Grind them
• Mix in both the flour in a bowl
• Add in some salt and 1 tsp sugar
• Mix in yeast in lukewarm water and keep it aside for 5 mins
• Add 2 tbsp of olive oil to the flour and mix it well
• Add in the yeast and knead it to a dough
• Cover it with an airtight lid and keep it aside for at least 2 hours
• Now roll the dough into the desired shape
• Decorate it with whatever vegetables you have in hand. Get as creative as you can 👨🎨
• Drizzle some oil on top.
• Brush the baking sheet with some olive oil. Bake the bread at 200C for 20-30 mins
Serve it with your favorite dip. I served it with some yogurt-cucumber dip (aka apna kheere ka raita 😉 Little desi at heart 😎)
It tasted delicious!!