✨Easy Paneer Curry✨
Cottage cheese with bell pepper in a rich creamy curry 😉
• Heat some oil a pan (I used ghee)
• Add in 1 tsp of cumin seed and 2 dried red chilli
• Add in 1 finely chopped medium sized onion (for 250gm paneer)
• Once the onions are slightly cooked add in some salt, turmeric powder and Everest chicken masala (you can add any curry powder ex kitchen king or whatever you have in hand)(ps. Chicken masala has no chicken its as vegetarian as a potato)
• Once the spices are nicely cooked add in the paneer cubes
• Sauté it for a min and add in some freshly grated ginger
• Add in some chopped capsicum and a tsp of kasuri methi
• Add in some cream (the cream I has was smooth and thin. So if you have thick cream add in some milk) and let it cook on a medium flame for a min
• Add in some red chilli powder,freshly ground pepper
• Once done turn off the flame and add a pinch of garam masala
A delicious curry that will go well with any bread/ rice is ready. A perfect easy to go recipe!!
Not much hassle and no compromise on the taste I promise.
To be honest the taste is so good that no body can ever guess the minimum effort that goes into the preparation.
Quick Easy and Deliciousness 😍
ps. It’s good for those on Keto. Protein from Panner and fat from cream👍