Easy Eggplant Stew 🍆
This stew is like a warm hug on those winter nights 🥰
• In a pressure cooker add in some chopped green chili and ginger
• Add in chopped eggplant, 1 small chopped potato and 2 small tomato(whole)
• Season it with salt and pepper
• Pressure cook it until 3 whistles
• I like to slightly mash the egg plants before I serve
~Tempering (completely optional)
• Heat a tsp of olive oil a pan
• Add in some chopped garlic
• Can add a red chilli (only for presentation)
• Temper the stew
ps. You can skip the tempering if you want to go for an oil free recipe. Just sprinkle some chopped coriander. I do this often.
Perfect for those cold cosy fall/ winter nights🍁
Easy to make and so healthy😋
“Simple & wholesome”
Goes well with any bread.
It is an all time favorite in my family 🤗
Do give it a try!!