Chickpea flour cookies 🍪
♥️chickpea flour is high in protein and has many health benefits.
So let’s bake these healthy and delicious cookies this Christmas 🎄🎄🎄
• Sieve 1 and 1/2 cup of chickpea flour, 1/2 tsp salt, 1tsp baking powder. Keep the dry ingredients aside
• In a bowl take 1/2 cup almond butter, honey (as per your desired sweetnesses), 1tsp vanilla extract, 2tbsp melted butter and 1/4 cup water
• Mix the dry and wet ingredients to form a cookie dough (do not add all at once. Add half and mix it well then add the remaining mixture)
• Add in a cup of cranberries and almond flakes.
• Make small cookie balls and bake it in a preheated oven at 180C for 10-15 mins.
• These cookies are a little soft when you take them out of the oven but eventually harden when they cook. So do not over bake them
• Allow them to cool and drizzle some melted dark chocolate over it
Yumm yumm yumm😍
These are yummy, gooey and so delicious 😋
Making these cookies using chickpea flour gives it the beautiful yellow color. 😍
Try them this Christmas and I am sure you will love them ☺️🎄