Apricot Dates balls/ladoos 🍑
“इस Diwali कुछ Healthy खिलातें है!!”
This recipe is for all those who want to treat their loved ones/themselves with some healthy sweets this festive season!!
This 5min sweet recipe is a boon for all those who want less time in the kitchen and more time with family 🥰
• In a pan add in a tsp of ghee(optional) and roast some dried apricots,seedless date and the dry fruits of your choice on medium heat for 1 min.
• Blend them coarsely to form a mixture
• Make some round balls/ladoos
• For coating ~dry roast some poppyseeds (I added in 1/3tsp ghee just for flavor).
• Once the poppyseeds are roasted coat the balls/ladoos
Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!!
You can thank me later ♥️
Wish you all a very Happy Diwali 🪔
Luv luv~ the.foodaholic