🐓Non-Vegetarian Recipe !!
Chicken Indian Style aka Desi Chicken 🐔 🌶🌶🌶
• Heat some oil in a wok
• Add some dried red chilli, whole spices (cumin,coriander seeds,pepper,cloves,green cardamom, black cardamom, bay leaf, 1/2 star anise)
• When the spices release its aroma add 1/2tsp sugar(this adds a rich color to the gravy 😉 OMG did I just told you guys my secret 🙈)
• Add chopped onions (250g onions for 1/2kg chicken)
•Let the onions turn tender
•Add 5-6 ginger julienne
•Make a paste of garlic(4big cloves),green chilli,ginger (1/2inch). Add this paste to the onions.
• Cover it and let it cook on a slow flame for 5 mins.
• Add coriander powder(1tsp),cumin powder (1tsp),turmeric (1/4tsp) and chicken masala (2tsp)(I used chicken masala from everestspices ). Cover it and let the spices cook for 2-3 mins.
• Now add the cut chicken pieces to the curry mixture. Add salt and red chilli (paprika powder). Cover and let it cook for 10 mins.
• Grind 1 big tomato and add it. This adds a tangy flavor to the curry 😋
• Cook it on a slow flame until the chicken is completely cooked.
Your tasty Desi Chicken is ready!! Top it with some ginger julienne and coriander leaves 🔥
Enjoy it with some steam rice or bread of your choice.
This dish has a high compatibility quotient 😉
Cook it and you will love it 😍