1 Pot Quinoa 🍲
Less talking More shopping 🛍
Made this quick lunch today!!
• Add in 2 drops of olive oil in a pot and add in some ground meat ( I used some ground chicken)
• Once the meat is cooked add in 1 chopped red paprika, 1/2 canned red kidney beans,5 chopped baby corns, 1tsp of paprika powder and salt-pepper as per your taste
• Cook it for 2 mins and add in 1 cup of quinoa.
• Add in 2 cups of hot water and some lemon zest
• Cook it on low heat for around 15mins
• The Quinoa should be almost done by now
• Add in 1tsp of curry powder and 2tsp olive oil. Mix it well and cook it for another 5mins
• Squeeze some lemon juice and serve it hot
Serve it with some sriracha🌶🌶
Enjoy this quick, easy and wholesome meal ♥️
Happy Shopping 🛒
Btw are you excited for the Black Friday deals??😎